Tickets for Sound of Music

  • Pam Passey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2009

      Hey Everyone

      I have three extra tickets for the Sound of Music for Saturday, August 1st, 2 p.m. show at the Raleigh Memorial Auditorium.  Tickets are in Orchestra section H, seats 7-9. http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/115203/25275 is the seating chart.

      They cost me $64/ea (steep, I know, but I only take my kids to the theatre once a year).  If you are interested in either two or three tickets, please let me know.

      Pam Passey