Hangers Needed

  • Julie von Haefen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2009
      Hi Moms!
      I was wondering if anyone had any extra wire or plastic hangers "hanging around" your house that you no longer need... I am trying to get a LOT of clothes ready to sell at the big consignment sale at the Fairgrounds in July and need a LOT of hangers. If you have any and would be willing to part with them, please let me know and I'd be happy to pick them up from you. Thank you so much!
      Julie von Haefen