"Everything (Almost) But the Baby" for Sale

  • Caper Lauver
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2009
    Hi Ladies,

    I'm going to be selling the items below on Craigslist shortly.  I thought I'd give "first dibs" to friends first to see if anybody was interested.  Please feel free to forward this to friends you think may be interested. I have pictures of the actual items we are selling...I just included the website pictures since the quality tends to be better. Everything comes from a smoke-free/pet-free home.

    Thanks, Caper

    Baby Crib - $100 (Good Condition) - Simmons Model 017201 00 286: White (Does Not Include Mattress, Bedding or Bedding Accessories/Toys in Picture)

    See picture attached.

    Kids Line - "Sea Life" 5-Piece Crib Bedding - $50 (Excellent Condition): Includes matching bed spread, fitted sheet, bumper pad, diaper hanger and valance. Retail on Amazon: $129

    Product Details

    Kids Line - "Sea Life" Mobile - $10 (Excellent Condition) ~ Ours is slightly different than the picture below, but it matches the rest of the baby decor. Retail on Amazon: $28

    Product Details

    Fisher Price New Born to Toddler Rocker $20 (Excellent Condition): Safety belt. Converts to Toddler Rocking Chair. Folds down for easy storage.  Babies R Us Retail $51.99

    Fisher-Price Newborn to Toddler Rocker - Fisher-Price  - Babies"R"Us

    Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders: Kick & Crawl Discovery Gym - $10 (Good Condition) - Can serve as a playmat with dangling toys (mirror, musical fish, plastic ball, etc.) or crawl through tunnel. Picture below is a tad different thanours, but it's the same concept. Babies R Us Retail $29.99

    Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders: Kick & Crawl Discovery Gym -  Fisher-Price - Toys"R"Us

    Safety 1st Plastic Tub - $8 (Excellent Condition): Plastic tub that sits down into sink. My sister in law found this somewhere in PA and the sides on ours actually folds down for very easy storage. Similar to item below but darker blue. Couldn't find retail.  Similar tubs retail for $20.
    Safety 1st Comfy Bath Center - Safety 1st  - Babies"R"Us

    Safety 1st Tubside Bath Seat - $10 (Excellent Condition). We didn't need this with my daughter, but my son would literally stand straight up whenever water touched his head, so it was great with him. Babies R Us Retail - $29.99

    Safety 1st New Tubside Bath Seat - Safety 1st  - Babies"R"Us

    Fisher Price Jumperoo (Older Model) - $30 (Good Condition) - Freestanding jumper allows children to jump in safe environment. Has musical toys in front as well.

    See picture attached.

    Flanel "Carolina Hurricanes" Hockey Onsie $10 (Excellent Condition) - Size 12 Months

    See picture attached.

    First Years Bottle Warmer - $7 (Excellent Condition) - Baby Depot Retail $20