Hope SWAP Sept 26

  • Cindilee Thorne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2009
      OK, I know this is months away but better to know now then 10 minutes
      after you just gave everything to goodwill.

      Hope will have there clothing SWAP on Sept. 26 so start saving clothes
      (adult and kids) for the SWAP.

      I have heard they are NOT taking toys this time. I have no idea about
      baby items but you should hear more as it gets closer.

      thanks for helping the community with these donations.

      -Cindilee