FREE SUMMER MOVIES

  • Pam Passey
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18 3:39 PM

      REG Free Family Film Festival Beginning June 2009!
      When school's out, kids around the country visit selected Regal theatres for the Free Family Film Festival. It's a fun-filled nine weeks of movies for kids and parents. Since 1991, Regal has provided this service to the community, and best of all it's FREE!
      Selected G & PG movies start at 10AM each Tuesday and Wednesday during the festival. First-come, first-served seating is limited to theatre capacity. The Free Family Film Festival is safe, lots of fun and a great way for kids to spend a weekday morning in the summer.

      Tickets for our 2009 Free Family Film Festival are exclusively available at select theatres' box office on the day of the show.

      Beaver Creek Stadium 12
      1441 Beaver Creek Commons Drive
      Apex ,NC 27502
      919-362-7342
      06/16/2009-06/18/2009 Charlotte's Web (G)
      Surf's Up (PG)
      06/23/2009-06/25/2009 Horton Hears A Who (G)
      Journey To The Center Of The Earth (PG)
      06/30/2009-07/02/2009 Space Chimps (G)
      Star Wars: Clone Wars (PG)
      07/07/2009-07/09/2009 Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: Veggie Tale Movie (G)
      Spiderwick Chronicles (PG)
      07/14/2009-07/16/2009 Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium (G)
      Nim's Island (PG)
      07/21/2009-07/23/2009 Everyone's Hero (G)
      Madagascar 2: Escape To Africa (PG)
      07/28/2009-07/30/2009 Mr. Bean's Holiday (G)
      Kung Fu Panda (PG)
      08/04/2009-08/06/2009 Kit Kittredge: American Girl (G)
      Shrek The Third (PG)
      08/11/2009-08/13/2009 The Tale Of Despereaux (G)
      Alvin And The Chipmunks (PG)

      There are other theatres participating in the Triangle area. Get more information at http://www.regmovies.com/nowshowing/familyfilmfestivalschedule.aspx?state=NC

      Enjoy!!

    • Caper Lauver
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2009
      Hi Ladies,

      I'm going to be selling the items below on Craigslist shortly.  I thought I'd give "first dibs" to friends first to see if anybody was interested.  Please feel free to forward this to friends you think may be interested. I have pictures of the actual items we are selling...I just included the website pictures since the quality tends to be better. Everything comes from a smoke-free/pet-free home.

      Thanks, Caper

      Baby Crib - $100 (Good Condition) - Simmons Model 017201 00 286: White (Does Not Include Mattress, Bedding or Bedding Accessories/Toys in Picture)

      See picture attached.

      Kids Line - "Sea Life" 5-Piece Crib Bedding - $50 (Excellent Condition): Includes matching bed spread, fitted sheet, bumper pad, diaper hanger and valance. Retail on Amazon: $129

      Product Details

      Kids Line - "Sea Life" Mobile - $10 (Excellent Condition) ~ Ours is slightly different than the picture below, but it matches the rest of the baby decor. Retail on Amazon: $28

      Product Details

      Fisher Price New Born to Toddler Rocker $20 (Excellent Condition): Safety belt. Converts to Toddler Rocking Chair. Folds down for easy storage.  Babies R Us Retail $51.99

      Fisher-Price Newborn to Toddler Rocker - Fisher-Price  - Babies"R"Us

      Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders: Kick & Crawl Discovery Gym - $10 (Good Condition) - Can serve as a playmat with dangling toys (mirror, musical fish, plastic ball, etc.) or crawl through tunnel. Picture below is a tad different thanours, but it's the same concept. Babies R Us Retail $29.99

      Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders: Kick & Crawl Discovery Gym -  Fisher-Price - Toys"R"Us

      Safety 1st Plastic Tub - $8 (Excellent Condition): Plastic tub that sits down into sink. My sister in law found this somewhere in PA and the sides on ours actually folds down for very easy storage. Similar to item below but darker blue. Couldn't find retail.  Similar tubs retail for $20.
      Safety 1st Comfy Bath Center - Safety 1st  - Babies"R"Us

      Safety 1st Tubside Bath Seat - $10 (Excellent Condition). We didn't need this with my daughter, but my son would literally stand straight up whenever water touched his head, so it was great with him. Babies R Us Retail - $29.99

      Safety 1st New Tubside Bath Seat - Safety 1st  - Babies"R"Us

      Fisher Price Jumperoo (Older Model) - $30 (Good Condition) - Freestanding jumper allows children to jump in safe environment. Has musical toys in front as well.

      See picture attached.

      Flanel "Carolina Hurricanes" Hockey Onsie $10 (Excellent Condition) - Size 12 Months

      See picture attached.

      First Years Bottle Warmer - $7 (Excellent Condition) - Baby Depot Retail $20