Fw: Bumper Crop correction

  • Christina Hoadley
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2009

      Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 12:17 PM
      Subject: Bumper Crop correction

      Tina Vance just noted that delivery is scheduled for 12:45...not 1:45.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2009
        Pam,

        I know they are not women, but since you are short I thought you might take all the help you can get,  My husband Greg and my son would love to help Sat. night at the 6:00 services picking up the bags and loading them into the car.  I am serving and they are just waiting around for me during that time,  this will keep them busy and be a good teaching moment for my son.

        Let me know if you have room for them on the schedule??

        thanks a bunch,
        -Cindilee Thorne