Bumper Crop Delivery Weekend

  • Christina Hoadley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2009
      Hi All,

      Last Weekend and This Weekend is Women of Hope's chance to represent in Bumper Crop.  I know last weekend's showing of volunteers was rather low.  If there is anyway you can come out and represent Women of Hope that would be GREATLY appreciated.  Please see Pam's note below... she has a lot of hole's.  Saturday night is just about Gathering the bags up in each lot.  Someone with van/truck will pick those up and putting them in a holding spot for Sunday.  Sunday is  about Gathering and Giving/Delivering!  What a great opportunity to be on the front lines and give back to the community.  You know so many times we give, but we never get to see the faces or meet the people of those that are receiving. Here's your chance.  Of course, if you prefer NOT to be on the frontlines that is fine too... will still needs lots of help with gathering the bags.

      If you have any questions, please contact Pam Ebbecke.