Re: [MOPSatHope] Christmas Brunch

  • mark connors
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
      Kim,

      I can help with clean up.

      Andrea Connors

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 2:10 PM
      Subject: [MOPSatHope] Christmas Brunch

      Plans for our Christmas Brunch is under way. We need volunteers in
      the following areas...
      1. planning
      2. set up (usually done the night before)
      3. hostessing the day of
      4. clean up

      Please call or email me if you want to help in any or all of these
      areas!

      Thanks!
      Kim Hill
      Hospitality Coordinator

    • Kim Hill
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006
        Thanks!
        Kim

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 18, 2006
          This is just a reminder that our Christams Brunch is Dec. 7th at 9:30a.

          I will plan on being at the church from 6p-8p for those wisheing to
          drop off food or set up your tables. Hope to see many of you then!

          Kim Hill
          Hospitality Coordinator