Moving Sale

  • Heather Vaz
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hi All,
      We are downsizing from 3300 square feet with extra storage to 1900 square feet (w/out storage) and have a bunch of stuff to sell.

      We are having a moving sale this Saturday from 7 - 11.  Our address is: 215 Wendhurst Ct and we live in Abbington
      which is near Hwy 55 & 64.

      Items for sale (if you would like to come see and/or purchase beforehand just let me know)
      Couch
      Entertainment Center
      Desk
      Pillows
      Calvin Klein King Duvet and matching sheets
      Boy Clothes - infant - 6
      Girl Clothes - infant - 4
      Patio Furniture
      Stride Rite Shoes
      Toys
      Tricycles
      Gift Bags
      End (x2), coffee and sofa table
      27 inch tv
      Dishes
      Books

      And much much more.

      Heather R Vaz - http://ethiopiavazcomingtocarolina.blogspot.com/
      Wife to Andrew
      Mother to Logan, Kendra, Tsedeke & Zinabu (4/2/08 - 7/10/08)

    • Jenn Evenhouse
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009

        Hey Heather.  We are looking for some furniture for our basement.  What does your sofa look like and how much do you want to sell it for?  If you have pictures, can you send them to me?  I’m also interested in your end tables and coffee table.  It was fun to see you and meet Brandon today.  He is precious!
        Jenn

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009
          Hi Jenn,
          Attached is pic of the couch and tables. We are trying to sell all 4 tables together.

          The couch is 40 an the tables are 35.

          Thanks for the nice words on Brandon.  He is an amazing little boy and so cute.

          Talk to you soon

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 6, 2009
            Just a reminder that we are having a moving sale tomorrow from 7  - 11.

            We leave in Abbington and our address is 215 Wendhurst Ct.

            We are near 64 and Kelly Rd.

            Come buy stuff - we need to sell a lot :)