Re: [MOPSatHope] Tuesday morning sitter

  • Jennifer Whitney
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 12 6:23 PM
      Hello,

      On that note, I'm looking for someone to watch my 20 month son one afternoon a week from 12-5 pm (any weekday). Our regular sitter is in high school an obviously is unavailable weekdays. :)

      Thanks!
      Jennifer

      Sent from my iPod

      On Feb 12, 2009, at 2:55 PM, "Dawn" <cdmendez98@...> wrote:

      I am trying to find a great, responsible college age or above sitter to
      watch my 3 kids on Tuesday mornings from 9-12ish. Our regular sitter
      is unavailable on Tuesdays. I have literally asked everyone I know and
      no one has any names for me. I'm in disbelief! I have 8 month old
      twins (boy/girl) and an almost 5 year old daughter so I am really
      looking for someone experienced and responsible especially because
      there are TWO babies involved. If anyone has any recommendations,
      please let me know!
      Thanks,
      Dawn Mendez
      cdmendez98@nc. rr.com

    • Kristee Marconi
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 13 4:17 AM
        I have a sitter who might fit the bill for both families looking for a sitter.  She is wonderful in her twenties, responsible and looking to babysit.  I want to e-mail her first and ask if it is ok for me to pass out her info to a large group.

        Kristee Marconi

        To: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com
        CC: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com
        From: mrs_jenwhitney@...
        Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 18:23:18 -0800
        Subject: Re: [MOPSatHope] Tuesday morning sitter

        On Feb 12, 2009, at 2:55 PM, "Dawn" <cdmendez98@nc. rr.com> wrote:

        I am trying to find a great, responsible college age or above sitter to
        watch my 3 kids on Tuesday mornings from 9-12ish. Our regular sitter
        is unavailable on Tuesdays. I have literally asked everyone I know and
        no one has any names for me. I'm in disbelief! I have 8 month old
        twins (boy/girl) and an almost 5 year old daughter so I am really
        looking for someone experienced and responsible especially because
        there are TWO babies involved. If anyone has any recommendations,
        please let me know!
        Thanks,
        Dawn Mendez
        cdmendez98@nc. rr.com

        Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. See how it works.
      • pammyroo@nc.rr.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 13 5:08 AM
          You also might want to get in touch with some home school groups. There may be a teenager who fits the bill as well.

          ---- Kristee Marconi <kristeemarc@...> wrote:

          > I have a sitter who might fit the bill for both families looking for a sitter. She is wonderful in her twenties, responsible and looking to babysit. I want to e-mail her first and ask if it is ok for me to pass out her info to a large group.
          >
          > Kristee Marconi
          >
          > To: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com
          > CC: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com
          > From: mrs_jenwhitney@...
          > Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 18:23:18 -0800
          > Subject: Re: [MOPSatHope] Tuesday morning sitter

          > Hello,
          > On that note, I'm looking for someone to watch my 20 month son one afternoon a week from 12-5 pm (any weekday). Our regular sitter is in high school an obviously is unavailable weekdays. :)
          > Thanks!Jennifer
          >
          > Sent from my iPod
          > On Feb 12, 2009, at 2:55 PM, "Dawn" <cdmendez98@...> wrote:
          >

          > I am trying to find a great, responsible college age or above sitter to
          >
          > watch my 3 kids on Tuesday mornings from 9-12ish. Our regular sitter
          >
          > is unavailable on Tuesdays. I have literally asked everyone I know and
          >
          > no one has any names for me. I'm in disbelief! I have 8 month old
          >
          > twins (boy/girl) and an almost 5 year old daughter so I am really
          >
          > looking for someone experienced and responsible especially because
          >
          > there are TWO babies involved. If anyone has any recommendations,
          >
          > please let me know!
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Dawn Mendez
          >
          > cdmendez98@...

          > Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.
          > http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_howitworks_022009
        • Mark Connors
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 15 4:04 PM

            I also met a young lady (Amanda Bordeaux) who goes to Hope that has a babysitting service called “Sitter Connection” you can reach her at 412-7499.

            Good Luck!

            Andrea Connors

            href="mailto:cdmendez98%40nc.rr.com">cdmendez98@nc. rr.com> wrote:

            > I am trying to find a great, responsible college age or above sitter to
            >
            > watch my 3 kids on Tuesday mornings from 9-12ish. Our regular sitter
            >
            > is unavailable on Tuesdays. I have literally asked everyone I know and
            >
            > no one has any names for me. I'm in disbelief! I have 8 month old
            >
            > twins (boy/girl) and an almost 5 year old daughter so I am really
            >
            > looking for someone experienced and responsible especially because
            >
            > there are TWO babies involved. If anyone has any recommendations,
            >
            > please let me know!
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Dawn Mendez
            >
            > cdmendez98@nc. rr.com

            > Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.

            href="http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_howitworks_022009">http://windowslive. com/howitworks? ocid=TXT_ TAGLM_WL_ t2_allup_ howitworks_ 022009

          • Kristee Marconi
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 15 4:37 PM
              Hey guys I wanted to pass along the info of a sitter that I have too.  She said it was ok to pass her name and e-mail along to you all.

              Lindsey Howard email:  leh8117@...

              Hope that helps!

              Kristee Marconi

              To: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com
              From: mconnors@...
              Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 19:04:43 -0500

              I also met a young lady (Amanda Bordeaux) who goes to Hope that has a babysitting service called “Sitter Connection” you can reach her at 412-7499.

              Good Luck!

              Andrea Connors

              You also might want to get in touch with some home school groups. There may be a teenager who fits the bill as well.

              ---- Kristee Marconi <kristeemarc@ hotmail.com> wrote:

              > I have a sitter who might fit the bill for both families looking for a
              sitter. She is wonderful in her twenties, responsible and looking to babysit. I want to e-mail her first and ask if it is ok for me to pass out her info to a large group.

              > Kristee Marconi
              >
              > To: MOPSatHope@yahoogro ups.com
              > CC: MOPSatHope@yahoogro ups.com
              > From: mrs_jenwhitney@ yahoo.com
              > Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 18:23:18 -0800
              > Subject: Re: [MOPSatHope] Tuesday morning sitter

              > Hello,
              > On that note, I'm looking for someone to watch my 20 month son one
              afternoon a week from 12-5 pm (any weekday). Our regular sitter is in high school an obviously is unavailable weekdays. :)
              > Thanks!Jennifer
              >
              > Sent from my iPod
              > On Feb 12, 2009, at 2:55 PM, "Dawn" <cdmendez98@nc. rr.com> wrote:
              >

              > I am trying to find a great, responsible college age or above sitter to
              >
              > watch my 3 kids on Tuesday mornings from 9-12ish. Our regular sitter
              >
              > is unavailable on Tuesdays. I have literally asked everyone I know and
              >
              > no one has any names for me. I'm in disbelief! I have 8 month old
              >
              > twins (boy/girl) and an almost 5 year old daughter so I am really
              >
              > looking for someone experienced and responsible especially because
              >
              > there are TWO babies involved. If anyone has any recommendations,
              >
              > please let me know!
              >
              > Thanks,
              >
              > Dawn Mendez
              >
              > cdmendez98@nc. rr.com

              > Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.
              > http://windowslive. com/howitworks? ocid=TXT_ TAGLM_WL_ t2_allup_ howitworks_ 022009

              Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. See how it works.