Tuesday morning sitter

  • Dawn
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 12, 2009
      I am trying to find a great, responsible college age or above sitter to
      watch my 3 kids on Tuesday mornings from 9-12ish. Our regular sitter
      is unavailable on Tuesdays. I have literally asked everyone I know and
      no one has any names for me. I'm in disbelief! I have 8 month old
      twins (boy/girl) and an almost 5 year old daughter so I am really
      looking for someone experienced and responsible especially because
      there are TWO babies involved. If anyone has any recommendations,
      please let me know!
      Thanks,
      Dawn Mendez
      cdmendez98@...
    • Jennifer Whitney
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 12, 2009
        Hello,

        On that note, I'm looking for someone to watch my 20 month son one afternoon a week from 12-5 pm (any weekday). Our regular sitter is in high school an obviously is unavailable weekdays. :)

        Thanks!
        Jennifer

        Sent from my iPod

        On Feb 12, 2009, at 2:55 PM, "Dawn" <cdmendez98@...> wrote:

        I am trying to find a great, responsible college age or above sitter to
        watch my 3 kids on Tuesday mornings from 9-12ish. Our regular sitter
        is unavailable on Tuesdays. I have literally asked everyone I know and
        no one has any names for me. I'm in disbelief! I have 8 month old
        twins (boy/girl) and an almost 5 year old daughter so I am really
        looking for someone experienced and responsible especially because
        there are TWO babies involved. If anyone has any recommendations,
        please let me know!
        Thanks,
        Dawn Mendez
        cdmendez98@nc. rr.com

      • Kristee Marconi
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 13, 2009
          I have a sitter who might fit the bill for both families looking for a sitter.  She is wonderful in her twenties, responsible and looking to babysit.  I want to e-mail her first and ask if it is ok for me to pass out her info to a large group.

          Kristee Marconi

          To: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com
          CC: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com
          From: mrs_jenwhitney@...
          Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 18:23:18 -0800
          Subject: Re: [MOPSatHope] Tuesday morning sitter

          On Feb 12, 2009, at 2:55 PM, "Dawn" <cdmendez98@nc. rr.com> wrote:

          I am trying to find a great, responsible college age or above sitter to
          watch my 3 kids on Tuesday mornings from 9-12ish. Our regular sitter
          is unavailable on Tuesdays. I have literally asked everyone I know and
          no one has any names for me. I'm in disbelief! I have 8 month old
          twins (boy/girl) and an almost 5 year old daughter so I am really
          looking for someone experienced and responsible especially because
          there are TWO babies involved. If anyone has any recommendations,
          please let me know!
          Thanks,
          Dawn Mendez
          cdmendez98@nc. rr.com

          Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. See how it works.
        • pammyroo@nc.rr.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 13, 2009
            You also might want to get in touch with some home school groups. There may be a teenager who fits the bill as well.

            ---- Kristee Marconi <kristeemarc@...> wrote:

            > I have a sitter who might fit the bill for both families looking for a sitter. She is wonderful in her twenties, responsible and looking to babysit. I want to e-mail her first and ask if it is ok for me to pass out her info to a large group.
            >
            > Kristee Marconi
            >
            > To: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com
            > CC: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com
            > From: mrs_jenwhitney@...
            > Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 18:23:18 -0800
            > Subject: Re: [MOPSatHope] Tuesday morning sitter

            > Hello,
            > On that note, I'm looking for someone to watch my 20 month son one afternoon a week from 12-5 pm (any weekday). Our regular sitter is in high school an obviously is unavailable weekdays. :)
            > Thanks!Jennifer
            >
            > Sent from my iPod
            > On Feb 12, 2009, at 2:55 PM, "Dawn" <cdmendez98@...> wrote:
            >

            > I am trying to find a great, responsible college age or above sitter to
            >
            > watch my 3 kids on Tuesday mornings from 9-12ish. Our regular sitter
            >
            > is unavailable on Tuesdays. I have literally asked everyone I know and
            >
            > no one has any names for me. I'm in disbelief! I have 8 month old
            >
            > twins (boy/girl) and an almost 5 year old daughter so I am really
            >
            > looking for someone experienced and responsible especially because
            >
            > there are TWO babies involved. If anyone has any recommendations,
            >
            > please let me know!
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Dawn Mendez
            >
            > cdmendez98@...

            > Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.
            > http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_howitworks_022009
          • Mark Connors
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 15, 2009

              I also met a young lady (Amanda Bordeaux) who goes to Hope that has a babysitting service called “Sitter Connection” you can reach her at 412-7499.

              Good Luck!

              Andrea Connors

              href="mailto:cdmendez98%40nc.rr.com">cdmendez98@nc. rr.com> wrote:

              > I am trying to find a great, responsible college age or above sitter to
              >
              > watch my 3 kids on Tuesday mornings from 9-12ish. Our regular sitter
              >
              > is unavailable on Tuesdays. I have literally asked everyone I know and
              >
              > no one has any names for me. I'm in disbelief! I have 8 month old
              >
              > twins (boy/girl) and an almost 5 year old daughter so I am really
              >
              > looking for someone experienced and responsible especially because
              >
              > there are TWO babies involved. If anyone has any recommendations,
              >
              > please let me know!
              >
              > Thanks,
              >
              > Dawn Mendez
              >
              > cdmendez98@nc. rr.com

              > Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.

              href="http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_howitworks_022009">http://windowslive. com/howitworks? ocid=TXT_ TAGLM_WL_ t2_allup_ howitworks_ 022009

            • Kristee Marconi
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 15, 2009
                Hey guys I wanted to pass along the info of a sitter that I have too.  She said it was ok to pass her name and e-mail along to you all.

                Lindsey Howard email:  leh8117@...

                Hope that helps!

                Kristee Marconi

                To: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com
                From: mconnors@...
                Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 19:04:43 -0500

                I also met a young lady (Amanda Bordeaux) who goes to Hope that has a babysitting service called “Sitter Connection” you can reach her at 412-7499.

                Good Luck!

                Andrea Connors

                You also might want to get in touch with some home school groups. There may be a teenager who fits the bill as well.

                ---- Kristee Marconi <kristeemarc@ hotmail.com> wrote:

                > I have a sitter who might fit the bill for both families looking for a
                sitter. She is wonderful in her twenties, responsible and looking to babysit. I want to e-mail her first and ask if it is ok for me to pass out her info to a large group.

                > Kristee Marconi
                >
                > To: MOPSatHope@yahoogro ups.com
                > CC: MOPSatHope@yahoogro ups.com
                > From: mrs_jenwhitney@ yahoo.com
                > Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 18:23:18 -0800
                > Subject: Re: [MOPSatHope] Tuesday morning sitter

                > Hello,
                > On that note, I'm looking for someone to watch my 20 month son one
                afternoon a week from 12-5 pm (any weekday). Our regular sitter is in high school an obviously is unavailable weekdays. :)
                > Thanks!Jennifer
                >
                > Sent from my iPod
                > On Feb 12, 2009, at 2:55 PM, "Dawn" <cdmendez98@nc. rr.com> wrote:
                >

                > I am trying to find a great, responsible college age or above sitter to
                >
                > watch my 3 kids on Tuesday mornings from 9-12ish. Our regular sitter
                >
                > is unavailable on Tuesdays. I have literally asked everyone I know and
                >
                > no one has any names for me. I'm in disbelief! I have 8 month old
                >
                > twins (boy/girl) and an almost 5 year old daughter so I am really
                >
                > looking for someone experienced and responsible especially because
                >
                > there are TWO babies involved. If anyone has any recommendations,
                >
                > please let me know!
                >
                > Thanks,
                >
                > Dawn Mendez
                >
                > cdmendez98@nc. rr.com

                > Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.
                > http://windowslive. com/howitworks? ocid=TXT_ TAGLM_WL_ t2_allup_ howitworks_ 022009

                Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. See how it works.