Reminder - Fundraiser at McDonalds for Kristi Walker Tomorrow

  • Christina Hoadley
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2009
      Reminder - McDonald's Fund Raiser is tomorrow
      Posted 4 hours ago

      This is just a reminder that the McDonald's fundraiser in Apex is tomorrow. Below is the original message with more details.
      On Feb 5th at the Lake Pine McDonald's in Apex we will be having a fundraiser for the family of Kristi Walker who is a young woman fighting cancer. On that day from 11am to 11pm we will give 50% of all sales for both drive thru and inside purchases. We will also have someone collecting seperate donations during this period.

      It is wonderful that people have made so many request for seperate donations if you cannot attend, Here is the info:

      Please make checks payable to:KTL McDonalds, in the memo line please put Kristi Winters Walker Fund (100% of all seperate donations go to the Walker Fund)!!!!

      Mail to: Attn: Kristi Winter Walker Fund
      320 North Salem Street Suite 104 Apex NC 27502

      We hope to see you then!! It is a great cause for a family who needs our support!!

      If you have any question please email me teh4977@..., thanks Shannon Haynie