Stuff that needs a home!

  • fournewtarheels
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2009
      Hi Everyone,

      My Hubby and I are cleaning things out and need to get rid of a few
      things. Let me know if you are interested in anything or if you would
      like to see pictures that I can email to you. Prices are marked by
      the items:

      Little Touch Leap Pad by Leapfrog with 4 Books $30.
      Books Include:One Bear in the Bedroom/The Little Engine that
      Could/Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You?/ Animal World

      $2 each Lot of Girls Shoes:
      White ballerina slipper style size 8…
      Mules size 9…
      Flip Flops 9

      Little Girls Crocs and Skecher style crocs $5
      Little Girls Lite Green Crocs size 8-9
      Little Girls Hot Pink Skechers (croc styles) size 10

      Retired 7x7 Creative Memories items
      7x7 Fall Album $10…
      7x7 Spargo Page refills $5…
      7x7 Page Protectors $5…

      12x12 Retired Creative Memories Producst
      12x12 Holly Christmas Album $25…
      12x12 Spring Green Medallion Album $25…
      12x12 Black Page Refills $15…
      12x12 Spargo Page Refills $15

      Creative Memories Version 1 Memory Manager Software $10

      Luggage:
      Garment Bag $30
      Large Rolling Duffle $30

      Eddie Bauer Large Green Backpack $5

      Girls Light Purple Snow Suit:Size 18Months $5
      Girls Coat(light blue dressy style)Size 5 $5

      Mens Large Green/Navy pullover Fleece $5

      Moen Wrought Iron Toilet Paper Holder $5

      Gold 3-Tier Plate Stand $5

      Pampered Chef Clear Plastic Round Serving Tray with blue accents $5

      3- 4 Pack Plastic Hot Dog containers $1 each
      12 Fast Food Style plastic baskets $3 for 4

      Books for $1(Adults and Kids: email me for titles)

      Below are Free Items:
      Barbie Lunchbox
      Pink Camoflaug Lunchbox
      2 Stainless Steel Travel Mugs(Sunset Oak written on sides)
      Banana Fruit Stand
      3 water bottles
      Plastic Polka Dot Ice Bucket
      Mr. Coffee 12 Cup Coffee Maker(NO POT)