Health Insurance

  • Christina Hoadley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2009
      Hiya,

      I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good insurance agent that provides a variety of health insurance plans?

      Thanks!
      Christina
    • Michael & Leah Bowman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2009
        Christine Quante at RDM Benefits is a friend of mine.  She covers a varity of business and is really good at her job!

        Her Info:
        Phone:  919-557-7577
        E-Mail:  christine@...

        God Bless,