Kids Bathrobe to Borrow?

  • Julie von Haefen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hi!
      Does anyone have a kid's bathrobe that I can borrow for my son's
      school Christmas program? He's dressing up as a shepherd- it can be
      any color (except maybe something too girly- like pink or purple) and
      around a size 4. I can get it at the meeting on Wednesday and return
      it to you at the next meeting, or I'd be happy to pick it up and drop
      it off at your home. I need it for Wednesday, Dec. 10th. Thank you!
      Julie