items for sale

  • Amy Youngquist
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2008
      I am trying to clear out the playroom prior to the
      birthday/Christmas over load. I have a few things to sell:

      Rescue Heroes Aircarrier $15
      Rescue Heroes Station Tower $5
      Rescue Heroes Helicopter $3
      Rescue Heroes ATV Vehicle $7
      A few Rescue Hero action figures $2 each
      (The rescue heroes are terrific for young boys with with baby
      siblings as there are no small parts. Sarah loved them when she was
      one year old as a matter a fact :))

      Graco Swing $35

      Feel free to email or call with questions.
      Prices negotiable. I work in the two's room during MOPS and could
      bring them to you if you like.

      Amy Youngquist
      851-8693