Tattoo

  • Heather Vaz
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 30, 2008
      Hi ladies,
      I have a neighbor who is looking in to getting a tattoo.  Has anyone gotten one
      around here that they have been pleased with?  Or do you know of someone
      who has?  He would like a place that he has heard is clean, does good work, etc.

      Anyway, you can email me off line if you have a place that you would or
      would not recommend.

      Thanks,

      Heather R Vaz - http://ethiopiavazcomingtocarolina.blogspot.com/
      Wife to Andrew
      Mother to Logan, Kendra & Zinabu (went to Heaven 7/10/08)

    • giuliano4@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 30, 2008
        I don't recommend getting a tattoo at all!hahahaha. Really though, old men and tatoo's just look wrong!

        Our new neighbors son went last weekend, I'll ask what he thought if it all and let you know.
        Se
        -------------- Original message from Heather Vaz <heather_vaz@...>: --------------

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 30, 2008
          Ps that's just my presonal thought!!!
          -------------- Original message from Heather Vaz <heather_vaz@...>: --------------

          Hi ladies,
          I have a neighbor who is looking in to getting a tattoo.  Has anyone gotten one
          around here that they have been pleased with?  Or do you know of someone
          who has?  He would like a place that he has heard is clean, does good work, etc.

          Anyway, you can email me off line if you have a place that you would or
          would not recommend.

          Thanks,

          Heather R Vaz - http://ethiopiavazc omingtocarolina. blogspot. com/
          Wife to Andrew
          Mother to Logan, Kendra & Zinabu (went to Heaven 7/10/08)

        • Michael & Leah Bowman
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 30, 2008
            My bestfriend got her tattoo at No Regrets.  She was very pleased and said the staff was really nice.

            God Bless,

            Leah

            To: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com
            From: heather_vaz@...
            Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 07:29:25 -0700
            Subject: [MOPSatHope] Tattoo

            Hi ladies,
            I have a neighbor who is looking in to getting a tattoo.  Has anyone gotten one
            around here that they have been pleased with?  Or do you know of someone
            who has?  He would like a place that he has heard is clean, does good work, etc.

            Anyway, you can email me off line if you have a place that you would or
            would not recommend.

            Thanks,

            Heather R Vaz - http://ethiopiavazc omingtocarolina. blogspot. com/
            Wife to Andrew
            Mother to Logan, Kendra & Zinabu (went to Heaven 7/10/08)

            Want to read Hotmail messages in Outlook? The Wordsmiths show you how. Learn Now
          • Denyse Barrett
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 30, 2008
              My neighbor got her done at Warlocks in Raleigh.  She said it was nice and they did a good job.  I'm going there to get my next one too.