Mina Project Opportunity

  • Michael & Leah Bowman
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2008
      Hey All!
      I wanted to let you know about my Mina Project and how it might be an opportunity for you to help grow your projects as well.  I am taking part in Hope4Haiti-A MINAfest Shopping Spree on October 19th.  We are putting together a "flea market" of sorts of vendors selling their Mina projects.  There will be BBQ plates, a lemonade stand and bake sale for food.  We are looking for vendors who are interested in setting up booths to sell their Mina products.  I know many of you are doing craft type projects and this may be a great way for you be able to show what you have and sell or take orders to help meet your goal.

      For more information or to sign up to be a vendor please e-mail Kerry Ahrend at: klahrend@....

      As for me, I will be doing Mini-Portrait Sessions at the fair that day for $50.  With that price you will receive 24 custom designed photo Christmas Cards.  All the pictures will be able to be viewed online so that you can order more cards or prints.  $25-30 of each session (depending on the card) will go toward the Mina project and the profits of all print sales, by the deadline, will also benefit Mina.  Sessions will be limited, so if you are interested in one, let me know and I can pre-book you a time slot.  If you are not able to come on the 19th, but are still interested in Christmas pictures/cards, let me know and we can book at another time and you can still help out Mina!  You can see example of my work on my website:  www.leahbowman.com

      I hope to see you all at MINAfest!!!!!!
      God Bless,

      Leah

    • Cindi Greiner
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 25, 2008
        Where is this being held and what time?

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 25, 2008
          Thanks for reminding me!  I guess that's important info to have!  It's going to be at the Old Ford Truck Dealership just up Buck Jones from Hope.  It will be from 10:30am until 3pm, that way we can get people leaving both services!  I have also attached the flyer about the event.

          God Bless,

          Leah

          To: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com
          From: clklking@...