Selling a lot of stuff

  • Heather Vaz
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2008
      Hi all,
      Kids stuff below.

      Hoover Floor mate Spin Scrub Hard floor cleaner - $55

      Comforter (full), shams, bed skirt, valances - $25 (email for pics)

      Grill - just needs a good cleaning and starter does not work- $20

      We are also hoping to sell a bunch of my husbands weights, some NAO figurines,
      a couch, a desk, a twin headboard, a set of coffee, end and sofa tables.  If interested in these please email
      me.  I believe we will also be selling our John Deere Gator for kids (but I need to double check w/ my husband).

      Kid/Baby stuff:
      Bag of Balls (ones used in inflatable toys - our balls are still here but the inflatable toy did not make it) - $9
      bouncy seat - $ 12   Fisher Price Kick n Play

      Train Table - $50

      Evenflo Exersaucer - $35

      John Lennon Playmat - $10

      Thomas Pillow and Blanket - $10

      Graco Infant Car Seat & Base - $25

      Graco 6 speed swing - $35

      Kids Building Blocks (like used to have in elementary school) - 24 total - $8

      Graco Jumping Chair - $8

      Fisher Price Aquarium - $8 http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2674699

      Playschool Kick toy - $10

      Kick toy - $8

      Foam Play mat - ABC only - $11 http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2342676

      Graco Pack and play - $40

      Mega Blocks Fire Truck - $5

      All maternity clothes - 125 dollars (email for a complete list)

      Heather R Vaz - http://ethiopiavazcomingtocarolina.blogspot.com/
      Wife to Andrew
      Mother to Logan, Kendra & Zinabu (went to Heaven 7/10/08)

    • Amy Youngquist
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2008
        Heather:

        Eric might be interested in some of Andrew's weights. What are the weight amounts and price?

        Amy

        Amy Youngquist email: amy_youngquist@...

        To: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com
        CC: jefframsey@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2008
          I am waiting on Andrew to give me the list of weights.  I'll
          mail it to you as soon as he gets around to it :)

          Amy Youngquist email: amy_youngquist@ hotmail.com

          To: MOPSatHope@yahoogro ups.com
          CC: jefframsey@nc. rr.com