Babysitter HELP!

  • Michael & Leah Bowman
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
      Hi Everyone.  I have found myself in a desperate situation.  I am a wedding photographer and I have a wedding to shoot tomorrow.  My sister was supposed to watch my boys, but something came up at the last minute and now I can't find anyone to cover the 1st part of my day.  This is a HUGE wedding for me, so I can't afford to let this couple down.

      If you know of anyone who would be available to watch Sammy (17-months) and Grayson (3-years) tomorrow from 11am-4pm, please send their info my way.  I usually never leave my boys with anyone but family, so it's is rather nerve wracking for me.  Thanks for your help and please pray that this comes together!

      Thank you!

      God Bless,

      Leah

      Time for vacation? WIN what you need. Enter Now!
    • Christina Hoadley
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
        Darn,  been thinking about you and was just wondering... I sent this note over to my Women's Bible STudy Small Group.

        Are you at the point that you would be able to pay someone?  Church may be able to suggest someone or I can send you some names of "old" babysitters that worked for MOPS.  And, there is always Sitter Connection (owned by a Hope Member I believe) that could probably come through with someone.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
          Hey.  I did finally find someone.  Actually Amanda Bordeaux is going to sit for them.  She's the one who owns the babysitter service.  None of her sitters could do it, so she's gonna cover it.  Yeah!  I feel better since it's someone I know.  Thanks for all the help and prayers.  Maybe next time I won't have this issue! :)

          God Bless,

          Leah

          To: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com
          From: choadley@...
          Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 14:17:59 -0400
          Subject: Re: [MOPSatHope] Babysitter HELP!

[...]

          With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go.