Baby Stuff

  • Pam Passey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15 4:11 AM

       Hello All

      I have a diaper bag that’s in good shape and a Medela hand help breast pump for anyone that might need it or knows of someone who does.  Please e-mail me directly at pammyroo@...

      Thanks

      Pam

    • Pam Passey
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2009

        Hi Ladies

        And I thought I was all finished having kids…  Now that I’ve gotten rid of a bunch of my baby stuff and find myself pregnant again, I’m looking for a few things.   And the doc is 98% sure it’s another girl (due date Feb 12).

        ·         Bassinette

        ·         0-6 month baby girl clothes

        ·         Kelty child carrier backpack – within the next year

        ·         Baby swing/ bouncy seat

        ·         Baby gym/play arch thinga-ma-do

        ·         Ocean Wonders Aquarium

        ·         Electrical plug protectors

        Let me know if you want to sell any of these (or even give it away!) J  pammyroo@... or 363-7065

        Thanks