Re: [MOPSatHope] Crib Needed

  • Heather Vaz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008

      marisa's email is

      marisar@...

      Heather R Vaz - http://ethiopiavazcomingtocarolina.blogspot.com/
      Received and Accepted Referral for a baby boy - 6/2/08

      From: fournewtarheels@ yahoo.com
      Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 18:01:39 +0000
      Subject: [MOPSatHope] Crib Needed

      Hey Ladies,

      Read the below emails and let Marisa Rohrer know if you can help!!

      -Brook Mast

      Hey Brook,

      Can you forward this email (see below) to all the MOPS ladies…maybe
      someone has a crib that can help this girl outJ

      Thank you!!!

      Marisa Rohrer

      Childcare Coordinator/ Staff Support

      Hope Community Church