Crib Needed

  • fournewtarheels
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
      Hey Ladies,

      Read the below emails and let Marisa Rohrer know if you can help!!

      -Brook Mast

      Hey Brook,

      Can you forward this email (see below) to all the MOPS ladies…maybe
      someone has a crib that can help this girl outJ

      Thank you!!!

      Marisa Rohrer

      Childcare Coordinator/Staff Support

      Hope Community Church

      821 Buck Jones Rd

      Raleigh, NC 27606

      Ph: 919-532-0620 ext. 157

      Fax: 919-532-0626

      www.gethope.net

      ----------

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
        I have a crib if someone is in need. It is in the attic. is Marisa's email address the "fournewtarheels" one below?
        Thanks,
        Chanda Maxwell
        449-7011
        chandamaxwell@...

        To: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com

        Hi this is hope I spoke with you this morning and Ia m expecting a
        boy and what I really need is a crib and actually anything else but
        def. a crib....thank you

        Search that pays you back! Introducing Live Search cashback. Search Now!
      • Heather Vaz
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008

          marisa's email is

          marisar@...

          Heather R Vaz - http://ethiopiavazcomingtocarolina.blogspot.com/
          Received and Accepted Referral for a baby boy - 6/2/08

          chandamaxwell@ Hotmail.com

          To: MOPSatHope@yahoogro ups.com