Re:Jennifer Nelson - "Famous Pieces" My Jennerosity shop is featured

  • jennifer nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2008
      Thanks, Christina!!! Also check out another "fellow" MOPS at Hope mom
      on Etsy, Amanda with the twin boys!! (so sorry, forgot last name,
      having a senior moment here!!!!!)

      She sews awesome things for babies and more... her shop is here:

      http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5354821

      oh sew cute!!! :)

      Jennifer Nelson

      p.s. http://etsy.com is an awesome place to start your own at-home
      crafting business! Check it out online, or feel free to ask me, too!!
      (jenner26@...)

      From: "jennifer nelson" <jenner26@...>

      > Check this out!!!
      >
      > http://www.wickedlychic.com/
      >
      > (I made that be quirky pendant, see more at my shop:
      >
      > http://jennerosity.etsy.com
      >
      > thanks for looking!!!
      >
      > love, jenner

      Back to top