Fwd: We're having a HUGE Garage Sale this Saturday morning!

  • Cindilee Thorne
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      Ok, my friends are having a sale.  Lots of baby stuff, and computer stuff and manly tools,  Sounds good all the way around.

      Cindilee

      Huge Garage Sale Saturday, May 3rd from 8am to 12noon!  We are cleaning house!  Please tell your friends and forward this on.  Please do NOT ask to come early.  We are located near Crabtree Valley Mall.

      Below is just a small selection of what we’re selling and what we don’t sell we will donate to charity the following Monday.

      Computer/Electronics:
      Hitachi DZMV380A DVD-RAM/R Camcorder with 2.5-inch LCD, 10x Optical Zoom, and Remote Control $125 (recently sold on eBay for $147 + s/h)
      HP ScanJet 4670 See-Thru Vertical Scanner w/ Slide scanner $120 (recently sold on eBay $150-222)
      HP Laserjet 5p w/two toner cartridges $45 (recently sold on eBay $50 + s/h – worth it just for the toner)
      Sony SDM-M51 (Gray) 15.1 inch LCD Monitor $35 (recently sold on eBay for $51 + s/h)
      Sony Quadrastation cordless digital phone/answering system w/3 cordless stations $20 (recently sold eBay for $34 + $18 s/h)
      Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse $10

      Children/Family:
      REI Piggyback Child Carrier $100 (great shape - $165 new)
      Fitness First Double Jogging stroller $75
      Tote’n’Go Portable car seat (only 4lbs – great for travel) $10 each (we have 2)
      Graco Pack-n-Play with Bassinett/Changing table $40

      Kolcraft Lil' Limo Twin Seat Standard Stroller $40 (recently sold on eBay new for $80 + $40 s/h)

      Fisher Price bike seat (attaches to back of 10-speed adult bike) $10
      Disney Princess lamp $10 ($50 New)
      Shrinky Dink oven
      Crib $100
      Antique Crib $60
      Snuggli
      Kids European feather beds
      Video Baby Monitor
      Audio Baby Monitor

      Man of the House:
      Black & Decker Cordless Grasshog trimmer $20 ($70 new)
      ~250’ Cat 5e cable $10
      ~100’ Coax cable $5
      Various bulk electrical wire (12-2 NM-B, UF-B outdoor, 10/3 w/ground, etc.)
      8 matching bathroom light fixtures
      Wagner HVLP sprayer (for stains, sealers, enamels) $20 ($70 new)
      Set of flat black balusters $15
      3 lengths of Structured Home Wiring 20’, 22’, 24’
      Central Machinery portable saw table $15 ($100 new)
      Stabila Tripod $50 ($149 new)
      Stabila 80 LMX-P laser level $50 (hard to find, but looks like $400-500 new)

      Miscellaneous:
      Cumberland Black Raspberry plants 2-for-$5
      Fig Tree cuttings $5 each
      Pink Gumpo Azalea (3gal size) $5 each
      Nufree/Nudesse/Finipil organic cosmetic hair removal system $25 ($170 new – hardly used)
      Montblanc Wallet w/note pads and wallet pen $20 (easily $200 new)
      CD tower
      Cherry look rolling file cabinet/printer stand
      Evenflo wood children’s gate
      Donjoy boot/cast (for recent ankle break) $20 ($200 new)
      Polar Edge NV Heart rate monitor $15 (sold on ebay for $33 recently)

      FREE:
      Black & Decker Yard Cleaner Electric blower/vacuum
      Lots and Lots of Kids toys and other things.

      How to find us:  Take beltline to Crabtree Valley Mall exit, turn right on  Lead Mine Rd.  Go ½ mile, turn right onto Stannard Trail and follow Garage Sale signs.

      Call Peter or Nuria 789-0723.

      Please do not ask to come early.  If you can’t make the garage sale Saturday, May 3rd from 8am-12Noon, call us Saturday afternoon to see if what you’re interested in is left over.  Anything we do not sell that weekend will be donated to charity on Monday!