RE: [MOPSatHope] Grocery Bags

  • Kristee Marconi
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 23, 2008
      Thanks so much!

      To: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com
      From: haymans30@...
      Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 19:36:12 -0700
      Subject: Re: [MOPSatHope] Grocery Bags

      Hey Kristi!  I switched to the reusable bags a few months ago.  When I did I was concerned about the logo too.  I posted the question on a board.  Here is the link http://savvydollar. org/forums/ viewtopic. php?t=585&highlight=reusable+ bags.  It's pretty tough to get them w/o a logo unless you are willing to pay for heavy duty nice ones.  I have 6 from Harris Teeter and 2 from Walmart (more than enough).  The HT ones are very large and I love them but I bought the Walmart ones because the logo is small.

      HTH
      Kelly Hayman

      I MISS MOPS!!!

      Back to work after baby– how do you know when you’re ready?
    • Kristee Marconi
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 23, 2008
        Great!  Thanks for the info.

        Kristee

        To: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com
        From: kellykib@...
        Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 22:37:34 -0400

        There was just a article in the N & O about them. Here is a link

        It was in the paper on April 21st. There is also a link so you can see pictures of many different bags.
        There are quite a few cute ones out there. As far as how many you need I would see how many bags you usually get when you go to the store. I think they hold a little bit more than the plastic but tend to be about the same size as a paper bag. Trader Joe's has fun ones and they are quite cheap.

        Kelly
        From: cindileet@bellsouth .net
        Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 20:13:07 -0400
        Subject: [MOPSatHope] Galaxy cinema's Kid summer movies

        Hey Moms,

        Here is another theatre that has summer movies for kids, the dates
        are different and some of the shows so it just gives us busy moms
        more options.

        Galaxy cinema is across the street from Cary Towne Center Mall if you
        have never been there,

        http://www.mygalaxy cinema.com/ kids.asp

        Cindilee

        Back to work after baby– how do you know when you’re ready?

        Checked by AVG.

      • jennifer nelson
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 23, 2008
          Have you tried OrientalTrading.com? Here's a link to some plain "paint
          your own" large canvas tote bags. You have to buy a dozen at once, but
          if a few of you wanted to go together and get some...

          here it is:

          http://www.orientaltrading.com/
          application?namespace=browse&origin=searchMain.jsp&event=link.itemDetail
          s&demandPrefix=12&sku=14/116&mode=Searching&er

          (hope it works! otherwise go to orientaltrading.com and do a search
          for canvas tote bags.)

          hope this helps!
          Jennifer Nelson

          www.jennerosity.etsy.com