CARY Yard Sale Fundraiser for friend w/terminal cancer

  • Pam Passey
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2008
      This is from a friend of mine....

      If you or someone you know loves to shop a good yard sale, this should
      be a good one! It's on behalf of my friend, Suzanne, who has the two
      young sons and has terminal cancer. Please forward this link to anyone
      you know loves to shop early on a Sat morning :)

      This SAT 7am-2pm 3/29/08
      Here are the directions: 1313 Helmsdale Dr, Cary 27511

      Cristiane, the mom who is heading this up, is taking donations from
      anyone from 3-5pm today if you wish to participate - she just needs
      everything tagged and ready to go.

      There will be a bake sale so if you would like to help with that,
      give her a call at #919-363-7458

      http://raleigh. craigslist. org/gms/62136087 9.html

      Thanks and spread the word!
      Hope to see you there,