Thank You!

  • Michael & Leah Bowman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008

      Hi Everyone!
      Thank you so much for your great response to my need for couples and "brides" to photograph!  You have no idea how much you are helping me out!

      It looks like I have plenty of couples who are able to help me out, but I could still use 2-3 "brides."  So, if you still have your wedding dress and would like to play dress-up or know someone who would like to, please let me know!

      Thanks again for all your help!

      Blessings,

      Leah
      Leah Bowman Photography

      www.leahbowman.com
      leah@...

      Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailĀ®-get your "fix". Check it out.