Baby Clothes

  • Michael & Leah Bowman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2008
      I was at Cary Towne Center last night, and found some good deals on baby clothes.

      The Children's Place is taking an additional 30% off their clearance items, including some really nice fleece pieces for little ones.

      And Macy's has a TON of clearance racks, that are 50% of regular price with an additional 40% off!  I got a couple of really cute, Carter's play outfits for $5.40 each.

      I was looking for 12-18 months things for Sammy, but there seemed to be a good variety at both stores.
      God Bless,

      Leah

      Make distant family not so distant with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start now!