First Baptist Preschool Cary

  • Cindilee Thorne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008
      Hello moms, Just thought I'd let everyone interested in Preschools
      for next year know that registrations are starting now. I have had
      my boys at First Baptist cary preschool for the past 4 years and am
      very pleased. Their public registration is Febuary 1st at 10 AM, in
      the past they have NOT done a lottery, which means first come first
      serve. The school is slightly ununsual in that they have a program
      for one year olds ( one day a week) and two year olds. They are also
      one of the only preschools that I found that had a 3 day 4 y/o
      program, most preschools have a 5 day 4 year old program which I
      didn't need, so three days worked great for me and saved money. They
      also have a transition program ( T-K) for those not starting
      kindergarten when they are suppose to. Here is there website for
      class breakdowns, fees, and registration information. Happy hunting,
      Cindilee

      http://www.fbccary.com/html/preschool.html