Health & Wellness 2008

  • Julie Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008
      HEALTH & WELLNESS
      IN 2008

      Did you make a New Year's Resolution
      to get healthy this year?

      Then contact me to learn how you can
      get high quality, natural products that are safe for you, your home, family & environment!

      Products in nutritional, personal, cleaning and more!

      And they cost less than grocery store name brand products!

      Do you or someone you know have allergies, asthma, eczema or other health issues?
      Let me show you how these products
      can help!

      Contact me to learn more!
      Julie Thomas
      919-889-1761

      Julie Thomas
      919-889-1761
      Enhancing Physical, Personal, Environmental & Financial Wellness!