RE: [MOPSatHope] Fw: URGENT: Newbern House Christmas

  • Kristee Marconi
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 16, 2007
      Terra, that would be great.  All you need to do is contact Kris Pelt.  Her e-mail is:
      krispelt@...

      Kristee

      To: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com
      From: terradhandapani@...
      Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 20:01:01 -0800
      Subject: Re: [MOPSatHope] Fw: URGENT: Newbern House Christmas

      I would be interested please let me know what I need to do .
      Thanks
      Terra Dhandapani

      Kelly Kibler <kellykib@nc. rr.com> wrote:

      Please let me know if you are interested in adopting a Newbern House child or children for Christmas.  I apologize for not initiating this sooner but I wanted to make sure that I had a complete list and contact information before we got started.  This is a great opportunity for small groups to be involved because many of these children are siblings and could be adopted as a family by a small group or group of neighbors, etc.  Please contact me as soon as possible so I can get you the details on your child.  Also, please forward this to any small groups, neighbors, or friends that you think might be interested.

      Jesus is the reason for the season!
      In Him, Kris Pelt

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.