Kindermusik Free Preview

  • Amanda Baucom
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2007
      Are you interested in Kindermusik for your pre-schooler?

      Come to a free preview this Thursday, December 13.

      You and your preschooler are invited to participate in the Kindermusik program at Woodhaven Church. There are songs, stories and fun with instruments.  The class starts at 9:45 and ends at about 10:30.  If you are interested, there will be information about classes that will start in January.

      Woodhaven is on Kildaire Farm Road in Apex, between Ten Ten Road and Holly Springs Road.

      My daughter, Abigail, and I (Mandy Baucom, Orange Group) are in the class and really enjoy it. I wanted to pass this along in case you are interested in joining us on Thursday.  Please let me know if you want more information. Feel free to call me 567-1549 or email me at bau522@....