For Sale - Antique Rocker

  • Christina Hoadley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007
      Hiya,

      This is one of the items for sale for my Mina Project.  I posted it yesterday on Craigslist.  My kind neighbor donated it and I think it's SO pretty.  I wish I had room for it, but I don't.  Thought I would send it around to friends to see if they might be interested.  I'm asking $200/offer.  My neighbor paid $250 for it a few years ago.

      Thanks for looking!
      Christina