Christmas Wreaths

  • ruthannfreeman
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2007
      Ladies,

      My sorority (Alpha Delta Kappa) is selling Christmas wreaths this year
      (our chapter's annual tradition). The proceeds from the wreaths go
      towards funding scholarships for higher education. The wreaths are
      made from frazier furs and undecorated. The cost of the wreath is
      $13.50 and will be delivered the week after Thanksgiving. If you are
      interested in buying a wreath, please let me know.

      Ruth Ann Freeman:)

      P.S. I apologize in advance for any duplicate emails.
    • mark connors
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2007
        Ruthann,

        I will need two wreaths. When do you need the money?

        Andrea

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2007
          Thanks! You can give me a check payable to Ruth Ann Freeman or cash
          at the time of delivery. I'll be in contact with you regarding the
          date and time the week after Thanksgiving.

          raf:)