Not For Sale Campaign -- End Human Trafficking!

  • Danielle Paxton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2007
      Hi Ladies!

      I want to extend an invitation to you all. I coordinate a group here
      in Raleigh called Jubilee: Standing for Justice, Rejoicing in Freedom.
      We are working to raise awareness about and put a stop to human
      trafficking locally. If you're not familiar with what human
      trafficking is, it is basically modern-day slavery. Most people think
      it only exists in far away places, but there have been several
      incidences right here in the Triangle area just recently! Most victims
      are women and children, most are forced into the sex trade. As a woman
      and mother to two young daughters I feel compelled to assist my
      sisters in the world who cannot help themselves. I am here to be a
      voice for the voiceless.

      We are hosting the Not For Sale Campaign (similar to the One Campaign,
      but dedicated to ending human trafficking) on November 8th at Vintage
      21 in downtown Raleigh at 7:30 p.m. Please join us for a time of
      worship and listening to how we can fight this world-wide,
      multi-billion dollar problem.

      Please visit our website, www.justiceandjubilee.org for more information.

      Please let me know if you've got any other questions.

      Blessings to you all,

      --Danielle Paxton