Prayer request

  • chittctanj
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2007
      I spoke with Kim Sniffen early this morning and she asked me to
      please send out an email requesting prayers for Devin. She was crying
      and saying he's just not getting any better. The doctors are planning
      to x-ray his colon this morning where they have been watching a spot.
      They are concerned about a blockage there. Just then the doctor came
      in so that was all she had time to share with me.

      Please pray for God's comfort and healing for Devin and wisdom for
      the doctors.

      Please pray for Kim and Woody as they are tired, sad, worried, and
      frustrated.

      Pray for Logan who is very bothered and frustrated about what's going
      on and why mommy and daddy have to keep canceling plans with him.

      Pray for Joan and Paul (Kim's parents) as they have been huge support
      for them and are of course equally concerned.

      I've spoken with Grace this morning, so they are up to date already.

      Thanks y'all.

      Chris