Re: [MOPSatHope] Selections from Creative MemoriesĀ® Memory Manager

  • Julie Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2007
      Hi Kelly,

      I will buy the Thomas Set from you.  Brandon is just getting into it and we could use some new ones since the others are worn out as well.  I have the list of recalls, with pictures, so I can check them out.   Are they still available?

      Julie

      Bryan and Julie Thomas
      Helping people make their homes safer & healthier for their families!
      Phone:  919-889-1761