Fw: love DOVE's ad campaign

  • Kelly Kibler
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2007
      This is a interesting video about what our daughter's are seeing in the media all the time.

      Subject: love DOVE's ad campaign

      i think a few different Dove commercials have floated around the internet, but i just saw this one and thought it was important enough to pass on; especially to those of with us with daughters!!

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.