black lab- mix puppies in need of loving homes ASAP

  • Lindsay Leiviska
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007

      Note: forwarded message attached.

    • Cindilee Thorne
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
        There are NO puppies.  I guess this was legite at some time but no longer,  now it is listed at snopes,  my husband just posted the puppies on the SAS website and got two immediate responses,  one about the snope link and the other that some one actually contacted Cathy Goodson and that all puppies have been place.  Sorry if you got your hopes up.   If you really want a puppy or dog or cat, go to       spca@...

        Here is the snopes link for those who like to read this stuff....

        rescued 6 black lab (mix) puppies out of the middle of the road on Saturday. PLEASE help me find them homes - otherwise, it's Animal Control - which means they only have 5 days. We've bathed them, sprayed them for fleas and wormed them....but we can't keep them. They are currently in a kennel in my basement since I don't have a fence. I've lost count of the number of rescue groups that I've contacted, only to be turned down due to no room. Please check with every dog person you know to see if they need a puppy. Cathy Goodson cmgoodson@carolina. rr.com

      • Lindsay Leiviska
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
          Good... I was feeling awful about it!  Thanks for letting us dog-lovers know.  :)  Lindsay

          There are NO puppies.  I guess this was legite at some time but no longer,  now it is listed at snopes,  my husband just posted the puppies on the SAS website and got two immediate responses,  one about the snope link and the other that some one actually contacted Cathy Goodson and that all puppies have been place.  Sorry if you got your hopes up.   If you really want a puppy or dog or cat, go to       spca@spcawake. org

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
            BTW-  Just found out that this is a scam.  Sorry about that.  :)

            To: <Ladiespga@yahoogroups.com>
            From: "Melissa" <MelissaTC@...>