Fw: SAVE THE DATE for the next HOPE SWAP!

  • Christina Hoadley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007

      Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 5:53 PM
      Subject: SAVE THE DATE for the next HOPE SWAP!

      Hello all!

      This is your first of many emails about the upcoming Hope Clothing and Kid Stuff Swap, to be held
      Saturday, November 17, with collection the previous 2 weekends, as well as collection AND SORTING on
      Friday, November 16.

      Please start telling EVERYONE, start sorting through your family's stuff...and think about how you want to help! (And, of course, if you'd prefer to be taken off this mailing list, please let me know!)  At the same time, if you have friends who want to help, give me their email addresses, or please tell them to contact me!

      Thank you in advance for your help! I'm excited to have the Swap around THANKSGIVING...b/c the event is all about GIVING to bless others, and being THANKFUL for our blessings (because we have stuff to give away!)...and of course, us being blessed by receiving from others' generous gifts. Whew! A lot to GIVE THANKS for! ;- )

      Blessings to you all-
      Julianne Smith
      380-9133