Stuffed animals

  • chittctanj
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hi ladies,

      Does anyone have any ideas where we can donte some stuffed animals? We
      have more than anyone uses/needs....Thanks!

      Chris
    • Christina Hoadley
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
        You can post as "free" on Craigslist and then specify that you want them to go to a non-proft group only.  Same with Wake County FreeCycle.

        I have not done it myself, but I've seen people specify "Free to Nonprofit".
        Christina
        Does anyone have any ideas where we can donte some stuffed animals? We
        have more than anyone uses/needs.. ..Thanks!

        Chris

      • Stefani Nelson