Chick-fil-a offer

  • Pam Passey
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2007
      Hi ladies

      I know many of you are Chick-fil-a 'chicks' (pun intended). Click here for
      a free offer (it was posted on the N&O Sue Stock's blog)
      http://freechickenandcoke.com/index.html

      Enjoy!
      Pam
    • Chanda Maxwell
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 28, 2007
        Looks like it expires at the end of September but it takes 6-8 weeks to
        receive the coupon. Yikes! I hope I get it in time!! Thanks for sharing
        this-we eat there at least 1x a week!!
        Chanda

        >From: "Pam Passey" <pammyroo@...>
        >To: "MOPSatHope" <MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [MOPSatHope] Chick-fil-a offer
        >Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 20:29:39 -0400
        >
        >Hi ladies
        >
        >I know many of you are Chick-fil-a 'chicks' (pun intended). Click here for
        >a free offer (it was posted on the N&O Sue Stock's blog)
        >http://freechickenandcoke.com/index.html
        >
        >Enjoy!
        >Pam

        More photos, more messages, more storage�get 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail.
      • Chanda Maxwell
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 28, 2007
          Nope, my mistake! Registration expires at end of Sept. they have till Dec.
          to be used:)

          this is what they say on the website official rules:

          "The Coupons will be for use at participating Chick-fil-A restaurants by
          December 31, 2007 during all regular business hours (with respect to the
          Coca-Cola Coupon) and during regular non-breakfast hours (with respect to
          the Sandwich Coupon), subject to these terms and conditions. Hours of
          operation and availability of breakfast service may vary by location."

          YEAH!! Thank you again Pam!!

          >From: "Chanda Maxwell" <chandamaxwell@...>
          >To: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: RE: [MOPSatHope] Chick-fil-a offer
          >Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 07:39:39 -0400
          >
          >Looks like it expires at the end of September but it takes 6-8 weeks to
          >receive the coupon. Yikes! I hope I get it in time!! Thanks for sharing
          >this-we eat there at least 1x a week!!
          >Chanda
          >

          > >From: "Pam Passey" <pammyroo@...>
          > >To: "MOPSatHope" <MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com>
          > >Subject: [MOPSatHope] Chick-fil-a offer
          > >Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 20:29:39 -0400
          > >
          > >Hi ladies
          > >
          > >I know many of you are Chick-fil-a 'chicks' (pun intended). Click here
          >for
          > >a free offer (it was posted on the N&O Sue Stock's blog)
          > >http://freechickenandcoke.com/index.html
          > >
          > >Enjoy!
          > >Pam

          http://travel.msn.com/Articles/aboutfarecast.aspx&ocid=T001MSN25A07001
        • Lindsay Leiviska
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 29, 2007
            Chanda-
            I am soo excited that you are going to be back this year!!!  And in Amy's group!  How funny!
            Just wanted to let you know that I still have all of your sippy cups in a bag waiting to get back to you.  I am so sorry that it has taken me so long.
            Amy and I are going to have to get our groups together this year for a Mom's Night out at the Olive Garden!!!  :)

            Lindsay

            Chanda Maxwell <chandamaxwell@...> wrote:

            Nope, my mistake! Registration expires at end of Sept. they have till Dec.
            to be used:)

            this is what they say on the website official rules:

            "The Coupons will be for use at participating Chick-fil-A restaurants by
            December 31, 2007 during all regular business hours (with respect to the
            Coca-Cola Coupon) and during regular non-breakfast hours (with respect to
            the Sandwich Coupon), subject to these terms and conditions. Hours of
            operation and availability of breakfast service may vary by location."

            YEAH!! Thank you again Pam!!

            >From: "Chanda Maxwell"
            >To: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: RE: [MOPSatHope] Chick-fil-a offer
            >Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 07:39:39 -0400
            >
            >Looks like it expires at the end of September but it takes 6-8 weeks to
            >receive the coupon. Yikes! I hope I get it in time!! Thanks for sharing
            >this-we eat there at least 1x a week!!
            >Chanda
            >

            > >From: "Pam Passey"
            > >To: "MOPSatHope"
            > >Subject: [MOPSatHope] Chick-fil-a offer
            > >Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 20:29:39 -0400
            > >
            > >Hi ladies
            > >
            > >I know many of you are Chick-fil-a 'chicks' (pun intended). Click here
            >for
            > >a free offer (it was posted on the N&O Sue Stock's blog)
            > >http://freechickenandcoke.com/index.html
            > >
            > >Enjoy!
            > >Pam

            <*> Your email settings: