Fw: Kids EveryWear Consignment Sale Registration Now Open! Sept 15th to 21st at Morrisville Outlet Mall

  • Christina Hoadley
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007

      From: Lori
      To: Lori
      Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 9:28 PM
      Subject: Kids EveryWear Consignment Sale Registration Now Open! Sept 15th to 21st at Morrisville Outlet Mall

      September 15-21

      At the Morrisville outlet mall

      Registration now open

      Registration closes Thursday, September 6th – earlier if full – because drop-off is September 8th

      www.kidseverywear.com

      You are our best form of advertisement! PLEASE forward this to all of your mom and grandma friends in the area!

      Moved out of the area? Want to be removed from our email or mailing list? Please hit Reply and type “delete from mailing list” in the Subject Line. It saves us a lot of money in postage. Thanks!

      Change of address or new email address? Please reply to this email and tell us your new info, or update it online. Thanks!

      Early Shopping Opportunities:  Anyone can volunteer and/or consign with Kids EveryWear!  The more you get involved, the earlier you shop, the better the selection!  Please check out our website at www.kidseverywear.com for detailed descriptions of all sorts of opportunities designed to fit the schedules of even the busiest mommies!

      Shoppers:  Remember to bring your hampers bungeed to your luggage carts on shopping days!  Label them with your name on phone # on masking tape, as sometimes shoppers leave them behind. Wagons and strollers work great, too! We accept Cash and MasterCard, Visa, & Checks with ID. Bring 2 Checks – one for each store front. More shopping tips are available online!

      Consignors:  All 4-digit codes and tag colors will remain the same! PLEASE be sure to read the Consignor section online so that you have detailed tagging instructions and don’t make mistakes! And if you don’t want the hassle of dealing with any items that don’t sell, tag you items on WHITE CARDSTOCK and the unsold ones will be donated at the end of the sale to Birthchoice.

      Remember:  Consignors and Volunteers will need a PASS TO SHOP which is your registration confirmation screen. Please print that screen’s first page when you register. You will also get an email, but AOL and Hotmail are blocking the email, so please print the page on the confirmation screen instead. Please bring it and a picture ID with you to both full and half-price shopping. If you lose this pass email, you can check in with ID only as we will have a list of Consignor and Volunteer names at the doors of both store fronts. Your spouse/parent/in-laws may shop with you. Forward your email confirmation to your friends as their pass to shop Monday, September 17th from 10-9pm. You do not need to be with them for their shopping time, but they do need to bring that form as their pass. If you don’t get that email, they can tell us your name and code. All consignors and volunteers shop half price before the public on Wednesday, September 19th 4pm-9pm.

      First-time and Pregnant Moms:  Register for our mailing list online using the Join the Mailing List link and shop from 5pm-9pm on Monday, September 17th, before the Public Sale! Forward this email to all of the first-time and pregnant moms you know!

      Grandmas:  If you would be willing to work a shift at the sale in your child’s place, they can shop early and you can join them! Just sign up online!

      Husbands:  We need you! Please sign up as a volunteer in your wife’s place. Special slots are designated men only, but guys can work any shift. Sign up online for the slot of your choice. Men are especially needed for set-up on August 25th! NOTE:  We are offering super volunteer status to all guys who help for 4 hours at set-up or break-down!

      Sale Schedule:

      Drop-off (see note*):

      Sat., Sept 8, 10-6

      Super Duper Volunteers Shop:

      Sat., Sept 15, 10-9

      Super Volunteers Shop:

      Sat., Sept 15, 2-9

      Regular Volunteers Shop:

      Sat., Sept 15, 5-9

      Consignors Shop:

      Sun., Sept 16, 1-6

      Friends of Consignors with Pass:

      Mon., Sept 17, 10-9

      First Time/Pregnant Moms:

      Mon., Sept 17, 5-9

      Public Sale Dates:

      Tue., Sept 18, 10-9

      Public Sale Dates:

      Wed., Sept 19, 10-4

      50% Off to Volunteers/Consignors:

      Wed., Sept 19, 4-9

      50% Off Clearance to Public:

      Thur., Sept 20, 10-9

      75% Off Clearance to Public:

      Fri., Sept 21, 10-9

      Pickup:

      Sun., Sept 23, 3-7

      Immediate Early Volunteer Opportunities:

      We need 1 larger dorm-sized refrigerator. Just email gail@... once if you have one to permanently donate to receive your volunteer credit! Bring it to the sale at drop-off or at your preview sale shopping time if you won’t be dropping off items.

      Do you belong to a Homeowners’ Association, have a child in daycare, or know of some other place where we can advertise? If you print the advertising poster from our website (they print 2 per page) and distribute them for us, we will give you volunteer status according to how many you distribute. Please let us know any venues of which you are a member or are aware.

      Super Duper Volunteer Opportunities:  We find that every sale a few die-hard shoppers are willing to do just about anything to get to shop VERY, VERY first! Well, if you are one of those, then you can sign up as a Super Duper volunteer through our online volunteer registration. See details there.

      Marathon Volunteers:  Work 32 hours (4 8-hour days during our busiest times only – subject to our approval) and get to shop with the Super Duper Volunteers during the earliest shopping opportunities we offer!  These 2-4 folks shop with our Super Dupers but also get the privilege of receiving 100% commission on any items they sell. These spots must be applied for.  We are looking ONLY for people with availability during busy sale times and with cashiering/cash register experience.  Because this may be a money handling position and because we are accountable to more than 900 women who might turn angry quick if we lose their earnings, we are MOST comfortable with folks we’ve come to know over the years!

      Advertising OpportunityWe’re GROWING!  You Can Too! Do you have a family-friendly business (large or small) that could benefit from DIRECT advertising and/or sales to more than 9000 families?

      Consider how the following KIDS EVERYWEAR marketing opportunities might BUILD YOUR BUSINESS!

      Special Package Pricing applies with purchase of 2 or more advertising venues.

      Extra BONUS:  All advertisers will receive 2 shop early passes to our exclusive preview sales.  Details below!

      FLYER DISTRIBUTION AT THESALE

      Bring 500 flyers and a holder to our sale drop-off or the first shopping day and place them at the checkout counter in the Clothing section. Shoppers study our assortment of flyers and take their pick. A great way to advertise at only $35! See below for deadline and payment details.

      ON-SITE VENDOR DISPLAY

      Market your products and/or services directly to more than 9000 Kids EveryWear shoppers during 5 high-traffic days of the consignment event!  Cost for display space is only $200! (If you have another business with which you would like to share a table, the cost is $125 each.)

      Here’s how it works:  We provide a high visibility space approximately 6’ x 8’.You provide your own display set-up:  table, chair(s), product display, freebies, etc.  Vendors will be allowed to set up during the Consignor pre-sale on Sunday, September 16th from 4pm-7pm and may remain until closing of the final 75% clearance on Friday, September 21st at 9pm.  The first 4 paid vendors may set up even earlier on Saturday, September 15th between 7-9pm during the volunteer sale. See complete sale schedule below.   Whether or not you man your booth during all, part or none of the week is entirely up to you; however, Kids EveryWear cannot be held responsible for your items.  Therefore, depending on your security needs, you are welcome to dismantle any part of your display at any time during the event.  On-site sale of vendor merchandise is allowed, but you must personally manage all transactions independent of Kids EveryWear.  Upon registration for a vendor booth, you will receive a vendor information e-mail that will detail the sale schedule, highlighting peak traffic periods and offer some marketing strategies specific to the Kids EveryWear shopping environment.

      Vendor spaces are limited.   Upon requesting a booth, please let us know what product or company you represent.  Should more than one request be made for a specific company, booth availability will be on a first-come, first-served basis.  You may wish to indicate whether or not you would be interested in sharing a booth with another representative of the same company in the event that we receive duplicate requests.  See below for deadline and payment details.

      DEADLINE AND PAYMENT DETAILS

      E-mail gail@... with your company information, phone number, request for on-site vendor space.

      On-site Vendor Booth Requests must be received by gail@... by Thursday, September 6th.

      Paypal or checks made out to Gail Walker accepted.

      Paypal gailwalker@... but be sure to let me know at gail@... as the juno address is not my primary one.  I cannot accept Paypal credit card payments.  Please pay via bank account only!  Thanks!

      Mail payment to:

      Gail Walker

      2647 Sorrel Ridge Rd.

      Crestview, FL   32536

      We do reserve the right to exclude any ads due to space limitations or dramatic conflict of interest.

      Extra BONUS preview sale passes will be given as follows:

      For a $200 and above commitment, you will receive 2 – 12 hour (super duper) volunteer passes.

      Once we have received your payment, we will email you a link to your passes online. They will check in to the sale with ID and this pass.

      Please consider utilizing the services of these sponsors of Kids EveryWear

      GOT STRESS?

      Children, work, family members… as women, we spend so much time taking care of everyone else, and seldom take time to relax.  You deserve a break – so take a little “me time” to relax and de-stress with a complimentary in-home spa!

      Picture it.  You’re sitting around your living room with a few friends.  Your hands are baby-soft after being exfoliated and massaged. Foot crème is soaking into your tired feet as you pamper your face with a warming green tea masque.  You debate what spa treatment to indulge in next… will you choose to polish your skin with microderm abrasion, or pamper it with vitamin C serum?  After an hour or two, you’re relaxed, pampered, and ready to take on the world.

      Please contact me to schedule your own in-home spa escape, or to discuss a one-on-one skin care or makeup consultation.  I look forward to pampering you!

      - Venita DePuy, BeautiControl Unit VIP

      (919) 363-5858

      just_venita@...

      www.beautipage.com/venitadepuy/

      Porter Farms and Nursery, Inc.

      3504 NC 42 Highway

      Willow Springs, NC 27592

      919-567-0504

      www.porterfarmsandnursery.com

      Porter Farms & Nursery is a family farm offering locally grown fruits and vegetables at our Farm Market. Our produce is picked fresh each morning and is grown on the 100+ acres planned, seeded, and tended by farmer Ashley Porter.

      Taste the fresh difference of NC produce grown by local farmers. Our roadside produce stand and old-timey homemade ice cream parlor is located just 20 miles south of Raleigh in Willow Springs, NC.

      Pumpkins and Mums

      The fall season in North Carolina doesn't just mean time for football. Porter Farms & Nursery knows it's time to harvest the pumpkins! In addition to selling at our Farm Market on Hwy 42 in Willow Springs, Porter Farms retails our mums and pumpkins at the Raleigh Farmers Market during September and October. Porter Farms and Nursery has been recognized for excellence in its ability to grow fall produce:

      ·         1st Place: Largest Pumpkin - 21st annual NC State Farmers Market Great Pumpkin Contest

      ·         1st Place: White Pumpkin under 30 lbs true to type - 2006 NC State Fair

      ·         1st Place: Pumpkin under 10 lbs true to type - 2006 NC State Fair

      ·         1st Place: Largest Tomato - 2006 NC State Fair

      You'll find the largest selection of pumpkins and ornamental gourds in Raleigh at our stand. Our pumpkin patch boasts numerous varieties: Atlantic Giants, Prize Winners, Howden Biggie, Magic Lantern, Cinderella, Autumn Gold, Gold Rush, Lumina, Indian River, Sugar Pie, Baby Boos, and Jack-Be-Little, just to name a few.  We carry a tremendous selection of apples, as well as Indian corn and corn stalk bundles to complete your autumn decorating.

      In addition, our roadside stand is blooming with a dazzling array of garden mums grown to complement the harvest season's bounty.

      After selecting your family’s perfect pumpkin sit down for a refreshing treat from our full service ice cream parlor, where we make over 16 flavors homemade including the seasonal favorites Carmel Apple and Spiced Pumpkin.