fall soccer

  • kathyluparello
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2007
      I am looking into fall soccer for my son. We did CASL last fall and Upward this spring. We
      really liked Upward but there are no churches in the area that offer that in the fall. So, we are
      looking at other options for this fall. Has anyone every had their kid in the soccer league at
      Colonial Baptist? If yes, did you like it? It would be for the beginning (developmental) league.

      Kathy