Name of new Chidlren's Play thing in Cary???

  • lbhobby33
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2007
      What is the name of the new place that opened on Asheville Ave. in Cary
      that is similiar to playspace? Anyone know. It was in our newsletter
      which in my strive to clean my house I think I threw away.

      Thank you,
      Lesley
    • Lisa Stevens
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2007

        It’s called Planet Child and it was great!!  We had our 2 year olds birthday there and all the guests from 2-6 year olds had a terrific time!  Its 5.00 per child and the only downfall is the adults also have to pay admission.

        Lisa Stevens

          We went and I wasn't that impressed. If you go, go early as groups started showing up by 10a.

          Kim

        • Sherryhstorms@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 5, 2007
            Is there a cost per birthday party?? Or is everyone ala cart and individually priced??!
            Sherry

            See what's free at AOL.com.