Regency park party from Wake med.

  • Cindilee Thorne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007

      Here is a fun outdoor event that is relatively free,  should be especially fun for the preschool set.

      Join Us for Twinkle's Big Birthday Bash!

      Thursday, June 7, 2007 - THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
      5 to 10 pm
      Regency Park, Koka Booth Amphitheatre, Cary
      Sponsored by the WakeMed Children's Center

      Join us to celebrate Twinkle's 10th birthday, which is the 10-year anniversary of the WakeMed Children's Emergency Department...and the last day of school!  We'll have a great time with fun activities, crafts, entertainment, refreshments, exhibits and a special appearance by Twinkle, WakeMed Children's Center mascot.  Other local mascots will also be at the party!  Also tour of critical care transport vehicles, climbing wall, cupcakes

      As a birthday treat, we'll also have a special sunset showing of the movie "Happy Feet."  Kids 12 and under get in free; adults are only $3.  Twinkle will be collecting coins for new toys for the Children's ED, and you can help - so be sure to bring your spare change.