Re: [MOPSatHope] Re: Potty Items to Give Away

  • Heather Vaz
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2007
      If no one has claimed it, I'll take the potty chair.
      HRV

      lbhobby33 <lbruns@...> wrote:
      --- In MOPSatHope@yahoogro ups.com, "Lisa Burns" <lburns2@... > wrote:

      > I have two barely-used, thoroughly cleaned items to give away: a
      potty chair (blue and green with a bunny motif) and a toilet seat ring
      (Sponge Bob). Goodwill, et. al., will not take potties or related
      items, so if you (or someone you know) could use them, let me know!

      > -Lisa

      I would take the sponge bob seat if it has a splash guard. We are
      desperately trying to potty train and I need all the help I can to
      encourage him to go. Lesley

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

    • Lisa Burns
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2007