bumbo seat

  • segiuliano
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 15, 2006
      Hi all,

      Does anyone have a bumbo seat they would lend Bobbi-jo for a month or
      2 or have one they want to sell??

      Thanks,
      sarah
    • Lesley Bruns
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 15, 2006
        What is a bumbo seat?

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 15, 2006
          I am glad that I am not the only one who doesn't know what a Bumbo seat is!! LOL

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 16, 2006
            You guys are too funny. It's pretty knew, probably became
            mainstream less than a year ago. It's a seat that supports babies
            before they can sit on their own and totally washable. I wish I had
            had one for the beach! Here's a link.
            http://www.target.com/gp/search.html/602-3682118-8451010?field-
            keywords=bumbo&AFID=Google&LNM=Bumbo&LID=642003&ref=tgt_adv_XSGT0553

            Kelly

            --- In MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com, "Becki Forbes"