Beaver Creek summer movies $1

  • Cindilee Thorne
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2007
      I know this was sent out before but this list has all the movies
      listed, dates, and times. Some one just sent it to me so thought I
      would pass it on and print it for my bulletin board,

      Cindilee

      -------------------------------------
      ALL CHILDREN’S SHOWS
      ONLY $1 ADULTS ARE FREE

      Mail a check to:
      Beaver Creek Cinemas
      1441 Beaver Creek Commons Drive
      Apex NC 27502

      Advance ticketing for all 8 weeks only $6!

      2007 SCHEDULE

      JUNE 12-14
      BARNYARD & CHARLOTTE'S WEB

      JUNE 19-21
      OPEN SEASON & EVERYONE'S HERO

      JUNE 26-28
      FLUSHED AWAY & DOOGAL

      JULY 3-5
      HAPPY FEET & RUGRATS THE MOVIE

      JULY 10-12
      OVER THE HEDGE & CHICKEN RUN

      JULY 17-19
      ANT BULLY & RUGRATS IN PARIS

      JULY 24-26
      SHARK TALE & CURIOUS GEORGE

      JULY 31-AUG. 2
      HOOT & WALLACE & GROMIT

      All films begin at 10:00 am
      Arrive early, limited seating. Tickets do not reserve seating. Large
      groups call ahead.

      PARENTS AND GROUP LEADERS FREE!

      Special Concession Prices

      $1 Kiddie Drinks and $1 Kiddie Popcorn

      Corporate Sponsorships Available

      For more information contact:

      Beaver Creek Cinemas
      (919)362-7342
    • Kristee Marconi
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2007
        Cindilee-

        Do you know if I need a ticket for a child under the age of 2? Thanks.

        Kristee Marconi

        >From: Cindilee Thorne <cindileet@...>
        >To: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [MOPSatHope] Beaver Creek summer movies $1
        >Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:31:24 -0400
        >
        >I know this was sent out before but this list has all the movies
        >listed, dates, and times. Some one just sent it to me so thought I
        >would pass it on and print it for my bulletin board,
        >
        >Cindilee
        >
        >-------------------------------------
        >ALL CHILDREN�S SHOWS
        >ONLY $1 ADULTS ARE FREE
        >
        >Mail a check to:
        >Beaver Creek Cinemas
        >1441 Beaver Creek Commons Drive
        >Apex NC 27502
        >
        >Advance ticketing for all 8 weeks only $6!
        >
        >2007 SCHEDULE
        >
        >JUNE 12-14
        >BARNYARD & CHARLOTTE'S WEB
        >
        >JUNE 19-21
        >OPEN SEASON & EVERYONE'S HERO
        >
        >JUNE 26-28
        >FLUSHED AWAY & DOOGAL
        >
        >JULY 3-5
        >HAPPY FEET & RUGRATS THE MOVIE
        >
        >JULY 10-12
        >OVER THE HEDGE & CHICKEN RUN
        >
        >JULY 17-19
        >ANT BULLY & RUGRATS IN PARIS
        >
        >JULY 24-26
        >SHARK TALE & CURIOUS GEORGE
        >
        >JULY 31-AUG. 2
        >HOOT & WALLACE & GROMIT
        >

        >All films begin at 10:00 am
        >Arrive early, limited seating. Tickets do not reserve seating. Large
        >groups call ahead.
        >
        >PARENTS AND GROUP LEADERS FREE!
        >
        >Special Concession Prices
        >
        >$1 Kiddie Drinks and $1 Kiddie Popcorn
        >
        >Corporate Sponsorships Available
        >

        >For more information contact:
        >
        >Beaver Creek Cinemas
        >(919)362-7342
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        MSN is giving away a trip to Vegas to see Elton John.� Enter to win today.
        http://msnconcertcontest.com?icid-nceltontagline
      • Cindilee Thorne
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28, 2007
          Ok, I e-mailed Consolidated Theaters and got this response, just so everyone knows.

          "The rules are loose on this. The SMM program is designed for all
          kids....So parents or group leader are free and EVERYONE else is $1.  So
          for clarity I would say 0-18 years kids are $1.

          This is designed for groups and daycares but we have a lot of families
          that come as well."

          Consolidated Theatres
          www.consolidatedmovies.com

          From: Cindilee Thorne <cindileet@...>

[...]